Frontend Team Lead
ServisBOT is seeking a Frontend Team Lead to lead the team responsible for developing our next-generation messenger & chatbot building interfaces.
The candidate should have some experience in mentoring & coaching developers. Previous management experience is beneficial, but not required, making this a great career move for experienced developers looking to transition into a leadership role.
- Lead a team which developers ReactJS based components from design flats
- Ensuring best practices are adhered to, including unit & automated testing, code quality & participating in peer review pull requests
- Lead sprint planning & backlog grooming sessions, lending your experience to help product & leadership understand the size and complexity of tasks
- Mentor other members of the team & participate in career development
- Have an opinion on new & upcoming features we’re developing, and help shape the form new functionality takes within the product
- Run bi-weekly 1:1 meetings with team members
- Follow the latest developments in the open source community & keep pace with the latest & greatest front-end technologies and tooling
The ideal candidate:
- 6+ years development experience
- Computer Science or similar degree
- Strong problem solving skills
- Expert familiarity with a front end framework (ReactJS preferred)
- Experience working with git SCM
- Understanding of HTTP, web services, and HTTP clients
- Mobile development experience (native iOS & Android) beneficial
- AWS serverless stack experience (Lambda, DynamoDB, Cloudformation, server less framework)
- AWS Certifications
- Machine learning experience
- Management Experience
- Competitive salary with good career prospects.
- 21 days annual leave + time-of-service bonus time off
- The opportunity to build your resume via direct contact with the hottest tech trends (AI, Natural Language, Chatbots, Mobile, Cloud)
- Future-proof your career with a modern tech stack (AWS, React & Redux, Serverless, Tensorflow & Keras)
- A dedication to maintaining work/life balance for all staff
- Fast-tracked career development
- Team rotations, transfers, split-time: Passionate about working on something outside of your norm? Don’t feel pigeon holed - We have Frontend team members working on Machine Learning, Core team members working on DevOps, DevOps team members working on Frontend, and an infrastructure in place to support such split-time projects.
- Budget for training, certification programs, and conference travel (most of our teams end up pursuing a professional certification)
- Flexible working hours & work from home (inc. post Covid)
- The opportunity to help shape ServisBOT’s business and contribute learnings that will help shape product development.
If interested, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
For other job openings, visit: https://servisbot.com/about/servisbot-careers/