Business Development Representative (BDR)
Location: Ireland and Burlington, MA (USA)
ServisBOT, a fast-paced, fun and cutting edge start-up looking to transform the way businesses engage with their customers using AI, bots and automation technologies, is actively looking to hire sales stars to join our growing team in the US and Ireland.
The Business Development Representative (BDR) is responsible for hunting new business opportunities to fuel the sales pipeline, achieving monthly, quarterly and annual lead generation and pipeline targets.
An inspired and creative self-starter, preferably with experience in start-up environments, the BDR will have enterprise sales experience and work to build strategic relationships with end user organizations on opportunities in the UK, Ireland, North America and other markets as they present themselves. They are responsible for researching target accounts and vertical markets in partnership with senior sales execs with the goal of finding new sales opportunities with key decision makers and influencers responsible for defining and delivering their company’s customer engagement strategy.
In addition to fielding inbound inquiries, this person should have demonstrated experience and be entirely comfortable with proactive prospecting and nurture tactics using modern account-based selling style techniques, including applying prospect research to customized 1:1 email, tele-prospecting, social network/community prospect mining etc. In addition this person will actively push self-led vertical, topical or account-based campaigns, create opportunities and actively manage moving prospects from inquiry to opportunity.
- Hunt for new business opportunities to fuel the sales pipeline using modern, account-based-selling techniques to proactively research, prospect and nurture senior line of business executives across medium and large sized businesses.
- Leverage social networks, communities, events and other sources of online intelligence to proactively find and connect with ideal prospects.
- Build and execute sales-led campaigns using personalized 1:1 outreach via email, phone, video and social.
- Collaborate on lead generation campaigns and manage inbound lead flow from initial inquiry to qualified opportunity.
- Engage and build relationships with members of the outside sales team, working closely to assist them in building relationships in their target accounts.
- Deliver first business presentations and technology demos.
- Update HubSpot and Salesforce.com on a daily basis with activities, prospect data, lead updates.
- Hit weekly / monthly/ quarterly goals including meetings set, qualified leads and qualified sales opportunities.
- Self-starter with a minimum of 2-3 years inside sales experience, SaaS sales experience preferred.
- Consistent achievement of sales goals.
- Extensive experience in researching and leveraging social and other online sources as part of a prospecting strategy.
- Possess inherent intuition for how technology can be used to solve customer problems.
- Comfortable writing 1:1 sales emails, and applying prospect personalization.
- Excellent conversational skills and confidence in using technology to present value propositions and demos to senior audiences.
- Experience using CRM, Marketing Automation and data intelligence tools as part of a daily cadence.
- Self-motivated, organized and with a passion for delivering and exceeding targets.
- Excited to thrive in a fast paced environment, developing the role as the business evolves.
- Enthusiasm for emerging technologies and a start-up sales environment.
- Everyday contact with the hottest tech trends (AI, Bots, Mobile, Cloud)
- Work in an international business environment.
- The opportunity to help shape ServisBOT’s inside sales business and contribute learnings that will help shape product development.
- Competitive salary and OTE with good career prospects.
If interested, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
For other job openings, visit: https://servisbot.com/about/servisbot-careers/